COVID-19 Health & Safety Update
We hope you and your family are well.
We want to update you on all the modifications and additions we made to our office to enable us to serve you in the safest environment possible during this pandemic. After consulting with many experts, getting information from and applying the requirements from CDC and OSHA , we chose the best equipments and protocols available to reduce and minimize the risks of exposure to Covid -19 for our patients and staff.
These are the lists of what we have done in addition to our routine state of the art infection control to make sure you are safe.
- Utilization of BIONAIRE WINDOW FAN located in each operatories , eliminating aerosals
- utilization of Electric ULV Spray Fogger Disinfection Machine, shared with Dr. Pooler
- Utilization of Hypochlorius Acid to destroy the virus, all bacteria and germs while very safe for human
- Utilization of UV light disinfection of the entire dental operatory rooms after each patient
- Utilization of Sneeze Guard to reduce the risk of cross contamination in the front
- limiting the number of patients seen at the same time in the office to maximum of two
- adherence to social distancing within our team
- Providing masks and hand sanitizer for each patient as they enter the office
- removal of all magazines, brochures to reduce the risks of cross contamination
- providing a questionnaire to assess the patients risks of exposure to Covid-19 before the date of the appointment
- utilization of touch free thermometer for every patient before entering the office
- Frequent testing of all team members
As always we are dedicated to provide you with the best and most comfortable dental care in our family oriented dental office .
However as a result of Covid-19 and making sure Patients and staff are all safe, there is an increase of charge of 25 for every visit for PPE cost.